SFPAL’s board helps drive the success of our organization through their time, support, expertise and connections. The Board of Directors has fiduciary responsibility over the organization. Comprised of active and retired SFPD Command Staff, Officers and community members, the Board impacts the organizations success through financial support, engagement in our many events, athletic and educational programs, and by helping to define the program growth strategy for the overall organization.
It is imperative to have passionate individuals devoted to the SFPAL mission. As part of our SFPAL Board, your contributions will help make our many programs and our impact possible.
What are the commitments?
- Board members are asked to actively support and embody the mission of SFPAL
- Board members are asked to participate in at least 75% of Board meetings (in person)
- Board members are asked to provide support and guidance on the strategic direction
- Give or “Get” financial contribution in support of the organization
- Board members are expected to share contacts with staff to increase base of support
- Board meetings will be held every other month