SFPAL HAS WAIVED ALL REGISTRATION FEES!
BOTH CHEER & FOOTBALL PROGRAMS ARE FREE TO JOIN!
REGISTER NOW & SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO SFPAL
Email: email@example.com / Mail: 350 Amber Drive #203, SF, CA 94131
Registration for SFPAL 49ersFootball & Cheer is currently Open! If you have any questions about the Seahawks Programs, please feel free to contact PAL Office at (415)401-4666.
Registration Starts: April 15, 2018
Registration Ends: August 1, 2018
You Have Two Ways To Register:
- Registration for SFPAL 49ers Football & Cheer Program: Online
- Print, Complete, and
- Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail application to 350 Amber Drive #203, San Francisco, CA 94131
- You can also Registration in person at Kimball Field every Thursday at 5 PM
- You can also Register in person at the SFPAL Office:
- Please call (415) 401-4666 to schedule an appointment
All forms, required documents, and fees must be submitted to be considered fully registered, and ensure a spot on the team. Space is limited and spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Please bring the following items with you to registration:
– Copy of the child’s birth certificate
– Copy of the child’s medical card
– Copy of child’s complete report card (2016-2017)
– Registration is Free
Want to Connect With Staff, Volunteers, and Families?
SFPAL 49ers is now on Facebook and Instagram. Follow us and Like our page.
Want to fundraise for your favorite cheer team? In order to lessen the financial burden on our participating families, SFPAL set up a special fundraising page to help support the teams fundraising efforts. Ready to make a contribution? Please visit here.
Cheer and Dance Overview
The PAL 49ers Cheer and Dance team is coached by 20 volunteers, many alumnae of the program themselves, that serve 60 coed cheerleaders in the Western Addition. For each of the last eight years, 49ers Dance teams have competed and won titles at the Pop Warner National Competition in Orlando, Florida. SFPAL 49ers is associated with Peninsula Pop Warner and Pop Warner Nationals.
Cheer and Dance are available for girls and boys ages 5-11. While registration begins in April, the season does not officially start until August 1st. For the month of August, both football and cheer practice 5-days a week, Monday-Friday from 5:00-7:00pm, in the Western Addition. After Labor Day, practice will then be 3-days a week.
Cheer and Dance squads are not only actively cheering their football team weekly, but also take part in cheer and dance competitions all around the Bay Area!
For additional game pictures or other SFPAL 49ers events, please click here.