SFPAL welcomes support from companies large and small. By becoming a corporate sponsor, your company will receive significant recognition throughout the year.
Your support makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission of building community, involving youth in sports and healthy activities, and fostering positive relationships between police officers, youth and dedicated volunteers.
Support Our Events
SFPAL hosts two events throughout the year to raise awareness and funds for our program. Through our events, SFPAL offers opportunities for companies to get involved and learn more about our mission. Corporate partners support our events by:
- Sponsoring SFPAL events: golf tournaments and Kids Games
- Providing in-kind donations, such as auction items, company product, event space, company services
Support Our Programs
SFPAL offers innovative and exciting ways for employees to engage in our mission and spend time with the individuals we serve. Employees can get involved with the SFPAL program by:
- Volunteering to help plan and execute our events
- Sponsoring uniforms and equipment provided to participants
- Providing programmatic support to fund our work, including financial aid (which supports participants unable to pay registration fees for the Cadet program) and class materials