Ages: 5 to 15
Season: August through November 2016
Registration: July to August
Registration for SFPAL Seahawks Football & Cheer is currently Closed! If you have any questions about the Seahawks Programs, please feel free to contact PAL Office at (415)401-4666.
You Have Two Ways To Register:
- Registration will be hosted at SFPAL Office 350 Amber Drive #203, San Francisco, CA 94131: Date To Be Determined
- Registration packets can also be submitted to SFPAL Office by appointment only. Please call 415.401.4666 to schedule an appointment
- Registration for SFPAL Seahawks Football & Cheer: CLICK HERE to download a player packet. All forms, required documents, and fees must be submitted to be considered fully registered, and ensure a spot on the team. Space is limited and spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Please bring the following items with you to registration:
– Copy of the child’s birth certificate
– Copy of the child’s medical card
– Copy of child’s FULL 2016-2017 complete report card
– Payment – Cheer: $200
Want to Connect With Staff, Volunteers, and Families?
Cheer and Dance Overview
The PAL Seahawks Cheer and Dance team is coached by 20 volunteers, many alumnae of the program themselves, that serve 60 coed cheerleaders in the Western Addition. For each of the last eight years Seahawks Dance teams have competed and won titles at the Pop Warner National Competition in Orlando, Florida. SFPAL Seahawks is associated with Peninsula Pop Warner and Pop Warner Nationals.
Cheer and Dance is available for girls and boys ages 5-15. While registration begins in April, the season does not officially start until August 1st. For the month of August, both football and cheer practice 5-days a week, Monday-Friday from 5:00-7:00pm, in the Western Addition. After Labor Day, practice will then be 3-days a week.
Cheer and Dance squads are not only actively cheering their football team weekly, but also take part in cheer and dance competitions all around the Bay Area!