Buy Charles Schwab Classic tickets and help PAL

Planning to attend the Charles Schwab Classic at Harding Park TPC this November?  Buy your $25 any day tickets through the Charles Schwab website and  75% of ticket price will go to PAL.  The other 25% of ticket proceeds will go to First Tee San Francisco to introduce young players to golf.